CyanogenMod Unofficial 13.0 Android Marshmallow m for Samsung Galaxy A5:
SM-A500F, A500F1, A500FQ, A500FU, A500H, A500HQ, A500K, A500L, A500M, A500S, A500X, A500XZ, A500Y, A500YZ
By using putting in this ROM, you take delivery of this disclaimer.
What’s no longer working / current disorders:
presently the status of this ROM is PREVIEW, that means it is not compatible for everyday usage.
* FM radio is not working
* Android Beam is not working (studying/writing NFC tags is working first-rate)
* You ought to have customized healing to install this ROM (see section “how to install”)
* You have to have bootloader and modem from Samsung’s 5.0.2 ROM
the best way to set up:
1) you to need install custom recovery, follow with guidelines here: http://romforgalaxy.com/how-to-flash-twrp-recovery-on-samsung-galaxy-a5-sm-a500/
2) Use the download link offered above to down load the today’s build on hand
three) Use the download for Google apps to download Google apps (not obligatory)
four) Put each .Zip documents in your device (both inside or outside storage)
5) Boot your gadget into recuperation mode
6) Make backup (if needed)
7) Wipe knowledge/manufacturing facility reset (not wanted if updating from earlier releases, however is fundamental if upgrading between CM models (example, cm-12.1 to cm-thirteen.Zero or from inventory to CM)
eight) install the ROM .Zip file
9) Mount /process, set up Google apps (non-compulsory)
i have a samsung galaxy
bear in mind to incorporate the build date.
Use proper English, are trying not to make any spelling errors so I and different humans can fully grasp you properly.
Download Files For Galaxy Phones
Google apps: HERE