SM-G930F/FD/W8][N7] [ROM STABLE] [TW6.0.1, BPIA]
HydraRom V1.3.5 Aroma For Samsung Galaxy Note 7
Rom Status: Stable
Current Version: V1.3.5
Stable Release Date: 2016.10.12
This rom is tested and operating on SM-G930F/FD/W8 variant only! Do not try this on other variants with no backup.
– Based on latest N930FXXU1BPIA firmware through august security patch
– Newest stock kernel BPIA AND Hydrakernel included (aroma selection)
– DBT csc (BPI5) included
– Aroma installer support
– Rom is fully deodexed
– CSC features added
– OTA support
– Ad blocker allowed in host file
– Fixed Micro sd card R/W in /permission/platform.xml
– Debloated all useless google and samsung apps that may be installed from the playstore (also more debloat in aroma)
– Knox completely removed!
– busybox (aroma selection)
– added some usefull build.props
– adb fully operational (allow insecure adb)
– Magisk V7 built-in
– Xposed V86.6 built-in
– SuperSU SR1, PHH or magisk phh in aroma
– Included Rom control
– Many systemUi mods (as 3minit in romcontrol, gear device info, brightness slider colorable)
– latest reboot menu
– screen overlay fixed
– finger print after restart
– LED indication settings
– TW swipe added
– App lock built-in
– Private mode working
– advanced september security patch
– up-to-date 1.3 hydrakernel
– Many more things, try it out!
– Safe folder isn t working at the moment due to knox 0x1
– Some Camera sensors could may have problems with images
HOW-TO Install the rom:
0. Be sure you have ticked OEM Unlock in Developer settings!
1. Get latest bootloader and modem from here:
2. Download and install advanced odin
3. Flash BL in BL tab and CP in CP tab of odin. After that follow the steps on this side until you obtain a working custom recovery: TWRP
4. If you are done with bootloader, modem and recovery we can move on, boot into twrp holding authority, home button and volume up while phone is powered off
5. This will delete all your private data! Click wipe, format data and type “yes”
6. Wait until it’s finished then click reboot, reboot to recovery
7. Now connect your phone to PC and copy the rom file in-to internal or external micro sd card
8. Flash the rom and wait until it is finished
9. Restart your phone and enjoy !
10. During initial setup, do not enable private folder (because it does not work yet) and will get an encryption error if enabled!