Here you can Learn How To Install TWRP 220.127.116.11 Custom Recovery For Samsung Galaxy J5 All Variants Complete Guideline. Please Note That Your warranty will be Void After install This Recovery Do this at your own Risk I’m Not responsible for any damage and dead SD Card’s.
How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery For Your Samsung Galaxy J5
1. Install device usb drivers and Samsung Odin 3.10.7.
2. Switch off the device.
3. Reboot Device into download mode By Pressing (VOLUME DOWN/HOME/POWER).
4. But Volume UP once.
5. Run The Odin 3.10.7 as an administrator, connect the Samsung device to a USB port,
and Confirm That a blue button appears and says “Added” in description on the left Options.
6. Choose AP or PDA for older Odin t Fash and search for the downloaded tar file.
7. Unchecked auto reboot from the second tab.
8. Start Install and you should see the succeeded command.
9. Just Unplug the Galaxy device and with long press POWER until it powers off or remove your phone’s battery.
10. Now Again Reboot to TWRP Custom Recovery and enjoy! (VOLUME UP/HOME/POWER).