Download latest Hydra V1.0 BPH6 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Stable & Fast Custom Rom For Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930F/FD. This Build is Testing on N930F/FD Variant only Don’t Try to Install on Another variant’s.
Features of Hydra V1.0 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Android 6.0.1 Custom Rom
– Based on Newest N930FXXU1BPH6 Galaxy firmware with august security patch
– Debloated Complete useless google and Samsung Updates apps which can be installed from the Google play store
– Knox Completely removed!
– adb fully work’s (allow insecure adb)
– Fixed ThSD card R/W in /permission/platform .xml
– Newest Samsung Stock kernel BPH6 included
– Multi CSC for Europe (BPH1) included in This Build
– Ad-blocker is enabled in host file
– Phone is rooted with latest phh’s superuser (working Fully fine)
– apps are keeped ODEX since I didn’t modify anything in Android system (it is Smooth And faster this way then deodexed)
Known Issues And Bug’s
– First of All Secure folder is not working at a time because of root access
– S Health is not work’s because of root
– Titanium Backup App is crashs on startup, it’s needs debugging
– If your device root is does not work, Re-Install this: latest phh’s root
How To Install Hydra V1.0 Latest 6.0.1 Custom Rom For Samsung galaxy Note 7 N930F/FD
0. Just Confirm First you have ticked OEM Unlock in Android Developer settings!
1. Get latest bootloader and modem File’s from here: Bootloader/Modem
2. Download latest Version of odin t flash
3. Follow the installation steps on this side until your phone get a fully working custom recovery: TWRP
4. If Your Device Successfully have latest bootloader, modem & Custom recovery we can move on, Reboot into twrp by pressing these keys holding power, home button and volume up while phone is powered off
5. This will be delete your all private data! Now Click on wipe, format data and type the “yes”
6. Wait for it is finished then click on Reboot, Now reboot device into recovery mode
7. Then connect your Device to the PC and Transfer the rom file’s in your Phone internal or external sd card
8. Time to Install the rom and wait until Flashing process is finished
9. Reboot Note 7 to System and enjoy !
10. During setup wizard, don’t enable the private folder (because it doesn’t working yet) and will get an encryption error if enabled!
Download Hybrid V1.0 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Custom Rom