Here is the complete Instruction of Updating Samsung Stock Rom with Odin Tool. Read All instructions below before flashing your phone.
Charge your Samsung Device battery approx 70% to 80%.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers & Install it on your Computer Or Laptop.
- Then, Download Stock Rom Update For Your Samsung Smart Phone. Extract stock Rom in your Computer Or Laptop. You Will Definitely See These Kind of Files After Extracting the folder.
- Switch off Your Samsung phone.
- Boot Your Samsung Device into Download Mode. To do this, Keep Pressing These Keys. Volume Down + Home + Power Key. When your Samsung android phone Get Vibrates Just Leave the Power Key But Keep Holding Down Volume Down & Home Key. Then Your Samsung Device is in Download Mode.
- In Download Mode You Will Definitely See Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. Then Press Volume Up Key for Continue.
- Download Latest ODIN & Extract on Your Computer. After Extracting you Will Definitely See The Following Files.
- Run The ODIN & Connect your Samsung Device to the Computer/Laptop/Pc.
- Once your Device Connected to the Computer. The Odin Automatically detects the Samsung Device & Show ”ADDED” Option at the Lower-Left Panel.
- Once your Samsung phone is detected by Odin, Click on the “PDA” button and select the tar.md5 file that you have extracted in above step.
- Click on the “Start” button Option in Odin to Start the updating process.
- Once you see, the Green Pass Message in Odin then unplugs the USB wire from the Samsung device (during this process, your device will reboot automatically. So, Don’t be panic 🙂 ).
- Your Samsung Samsung Device will be stuck at boot Option (boot loop). Then, You have to boot Device into Stock Recovery Mode, By Pressing Volume UP key, Home Key, Power Key. When Samsung device vibrates Leave the Power Key but Keep holding the Volume UP Button and Home key. Then Your Device will boot into the Stock Recovery Mode.
- In Stock Recovery Mode, DO A Wipe Data/factory reset Your Device.
- Once Your Device Cache Data is cleaned, Select Restart Phone Then from the recovery menu options.
- Congrats, your Samsung Device will reboot without any problem with the Stock Rom update you have downloaded.