AT&T ongoing progressing the Android’s Security patch level to July 2018. The update is now live for AT&T Galaxy S7 Edge [SM-G935A]. The software version for AT&T Galaxy S7 Edge accompanied with G935AUCS4CRG5 which also brings a couple of other improvements and fixes. The baseband version G935AUCS4CRG5 weighs around 192MB in size which is still based on Android 8.0 Oreo
The update is rolling them over the air for AT&T Galaxy S7 Edge users with variant SM-G935A. If you have not received, then you can follow our instructions on how to check the latest software update manually on AT&T Galaxy S7 Edge [SM-G935A]. If you have the OTA update, then hit the download to upgrade your device to G935AUCS4CRG5 July 2018 Security Patch. It is forever good to keep your device on the most recent software update. In case if you still not received the build G935AUCS4CRG5, then make sure to check for the software update manually on AT&T Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935A).
How to Check Software Update on Galaxy S7 Edge?
You can download it above the air by tapping the Download updates manually option in the Software update menu in the cell phone’s Settings app.
- For that Go to Settings > about phone > Software updates > and tap the Check for Updates.
- If you find any new software update on Galaxy S7 Edge, you can hit the Download now button to start upgrading. Wait till the download procedure completes and your device will be set to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to finish. Tap OK. That’s it! You’ve successfully updated your software update on Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Device Name: AT&T Galaxy S7 Edge
- Model: SM-G935A
- Baseband Version: G935AUCS4CRG5
- Security Patch Level: 01.07.2018
- Software: ODIN Tool
- Android OS: 8.0 Oreo
Steps to Install G935AUCS4CRG5 manually:
If you have not usual the OTA update, then create sure your device is not rooted or installed some custom ROM. You be able to forever follow this easy guide to update manually by ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install latest update on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
Required Odin and Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Create sure to download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- This ROM is supported for AT&T Galaxy S7 Edge [SM-G935A]
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your cell phone must have 50% – 70% Battery.
- You require PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Get a Full Backup on your phone before installing any latest firmware. So make confident you contain data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You require to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Make confident you have followed the steps properly. Don’t miss and Read! – We are not to blame for several damage.