- 1 Samsung Galaxy J4 Update To Oreo Rom
- 2 Samsung Galaxy J4 Specs:
- 3 Stock ROM for Galaxy J4
- 4 Download Oreo Rom for Galaxy J4
- 5 How To Flash Stock Firmware On Galaxy J4 Manually
- 6 Before Flashing the firmware, you have to follow some guidelines first. You will have to use some tools to perform the flashing Process. We have arranged it all in the Pre-Requisite section.
- 7 Steps of ROM Installation Using Odin Tool
- 8 More Galaxy ROM
- 9 Related
Samsung Galaxy J4 Update To Oreo Rom
Samsung has begun running the second beta test of Android Oreo update for Galaxy J4 with the latest UI called OneUI. The modern update positively produces some changes and security to the first beta build. With this update, Samsung has hit the software version of the device to All versions (J4)
The second beta update with software version All versions scales almost 700mb which appears with November 2018 security patch. As the usual method goes, the second beta of One UI is rolling over-the-air. If you want to download, do it practicing Wi-Fi. Well, as it’s a beta program you have to enroll in the equal or you should be running the first beta build. We have discussed how to enroll and avail the OTA update after that.
Also, in case, if you don’t receive the OTA update, we have placed the firmware for the same which you can flash manually. As usual, you have to use ODIN tool to flash the All versions firmware to feel the Second Beta Oreo OS on your J4. You can find the link for the firmware and Flashing Guide in the below sections.
Also, This is the first ever stock ROM Firmware for J4. In fact, the OTA update stops to show up on your J4, Download and flash the latest stock firmware ROM manually on your smartphone. Below you can find the Link Of ROM. Just Install the firmware through ODIN tool. The complete step to step guide is given below to flash the latest firmware on your J4 Manually.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Specs:
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio
- Multitouch Yes
- PLATFORM OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset Exynos 7570 Quad (14 nm)
- CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T720 MP2
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
Stock ROM for Galaxy J4
The All versions software for Galaxy J4 is leading as an airborne update. The smartphone will recognize the update automatically and you will receive the prompt to install it. It will be hitting into the phones in batches. Nevertheless, if you are not into waiting for the OTA update, you can manually check for it. The method is the following:
- Settings > About phone > Software updates > Tap on Check for Updates.
If you see the modern software with build All versions are available below then please download it. Find and attach to a Wi-Fi network to download the advanced security update for the J4. This method you will keep the carrier data charges. Make sure, you have 50% battery on your device. A low battery will cause brick the phone Or you can direct up to the download section here. Download the stock ROM and flash it manually through the ODIN Tool.
Download Oreo Rom for Galaxy J4
Please Download the latest build of your phone here.
How To Flash Stock Firmware On Galaxy J4 Manually
Before Flashing the firmware, you have to follow some guidelines first. You will have to use some tools to perform the flashing Process. We have arranged it all in the Pre-Requisite section.
- First, download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- After that, download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your Laptop or Computer.
- Download ODIN Software
- This ROM is only for Galaxy J4
- Your device must have 50% to 70% Battery.
- Take a complete backup on your phone before installing this firmware.
- You need to Enter your phone in Samsung Download Mode.
- Rom For Galaxy will not be responsible for any damage to your smartphone
Steps of ROM Installation Using Odin Tool
We will Flash this stock ROM using the Odin Tool. Go through the link below to the step by step flashing tutorial that will assist you in installing the first stock Firmware on Galaxy J4
Hurrah! Enjoy the latest software update on your Galaxy J4. We hope this Post was helpful for you. Have a nice day.