Download and Install Latest CyanogenMod 14.1 Android Nougat 7.1.1 ALPHA Build ROM For Samsung Galaxy S1 I9000 Which Can Increase Your Phone Performance and Battery Timing. Please Do Some Research before installation on CM 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Galaxy S1 I9000 ROM Because I am not Responsible for anything.
Features of CM 14.1 Nougat 7.1.1 Galaxy S I9000 Alpha ROM
- Stock Version of CyanogenMod 14.1
- Dirty CoW patched kernel (anyone cares ?)
- the latest kernel built with GCC 6.2.1 with 03
- F2fs support on /data but not on /system
- Bigmem enabled (no cma for now)
- sdcard fs support to come someday
- Zram Function is enabled.
- Format /data in f2fs in TWRP
- OC your CPU if it can handle it
- Use Bigmem
- Don’t install unnecessary apps
- Remove apps from startup
- (Wait for the next build).
check also: Omni S1 I9000 Android 6.0.1 ROM
- Latest CM 14.0
- As people wanted, CMC is back
- Tweaked art settings (lag should be gone)
- Fixed video recording
- Fixed MTP crash
- Fixed ADB auth key issue
- Disabled SDcardFS
- More stable RIL (but there are still issues with 3g)
- Android 7.1.1 r6
- No more crashes due to the graphics driver
- Working RIL (except data on the first boot apparently ?)
- Fixed internal storage issues
- Updated kernel
- Latest TWRP Recovery.
Bugs and Known Issues:
- First Start is slow
- RIL sudden crash
- CM’s FileManager is bugged.
How to Flash CM 14.1 Nougat 7.1.1 Samsung S I9000 ROM
- Perform A Full Factory reset
- Just confirm that you format /system and /data to ext4 for the install
- Flash CM 14.1 ROM zip, you will get a notice about partition size change of system if its the first time you install, just flash it a 2nd time to confirm the change, this will erase your system data partition!
- Please Don’t install Google Apps (you can still do it but at your risks)
- Reboot to System and Enjoy.
check also: LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Samsung S1 I9000
check also: Resurrection Remix M 6.0.1 Galaxy S1 I9000