Download & Install Unofficial Android Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS CyanogenMod 14 ROM For Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T530/531/535.
The Build is Based on the Android Open Source project with further contributions from many humans inside the Android group. It may be used without any ought to have any Google software hooked up. Linked beneath is a package deal that has come from yet another Android challenge that restores the Google constituents.
LineageOS does still comprise more than a few hardware-distinct code, which can also be slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Read All Below Post Section Before Installation of this ROM.
How to Install Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Android Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS ROM
* Download the latest available Version of ROM and Google Apps Package*
* Reboot Device into custom recovery mode*
* Perform A Full Wipe data & factory reset your Tab 4 *
* Now, Flash the Nougat 7.1.1 ROM and then Install Google Apps *
* Reboot to System *
* Enjoy *
How to Update From previous Version (Dirty Flash)
* Download the latest available version of Android N 7.1.1 LineageOS ROM *
* Reboot your phone into recovery mode *
* Flash the Latest ROM *
* Do a Wipe both Dalvik cache and cache *
* Reboot to System and ENJOY *
Supported devices list: Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 WIFI, 3G and LTE [SM-T530 / 531 / 535]
Requirements Before Flashing: Android Lollipop 5.x Bootloader [Samsung Stock Lollipop ROM]
Requirements For 3G Device: Updated proprietary files to T530XXU1BOG2, so probably no modem update needed. if it’s still needed -> Android 4.x Modem from Here XXU1ANH6
Please Notes: 3G & LTE Networks are not confirmed working,
Samsung Lollipop ROM and Install with Odin if your device coming from KitKat Based.
Download TWRP & Flash it wOdin odin, flashify, dd, etc.
Download Open Google Apps