Download & Flash Latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat Stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy-C9 Pro phone. The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro accompanies inbuilt capacity of 64GB, which is exp&able by means of a microSD card (up to 256GB). The cell phone has a unique finger impression scanner mounted on its physical home catch. The Galaxy C9 Pro packs a 4000mAh battery with quick charging help.
Requirement for Update Samsung Galaxy-C9 Pro
- This process is applicable to Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro. Don’t apply to other variants.
- Keep a charge up to 70%.
- As the process can wipe your data. Hence, keep a backup for your phone.
- Follow the steps completely or you may end with a brick phone.
Requirements for Samsung Galaxy-C9 Pro
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy-C9 Pro Android Nougat 7.1.1 Stock ROM
- Download & Flash SamFirm zip file from the link below & Flash to a folder:
- Note down all the information on your phone. If you are unable to boot then view the image below for the details:
- Now move to the extracted folder & run the Samfirm.
- Then fill the information required & press auto then press download as shown below:
- After downloading the firmware now extract the tar.file.
- Then open the Odin tool & place the TAR.file in the AP section.
- Now start the Flashation of the firmware.
- All done!