How to install official ROM – NO KNOX triggering For S7 Edge
This tutorial will teach you ways to install “Android 7” on a “Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge”:
The procedure is very simple and safe.
The following installation will NOT void your warranty phone because the installation will not trigger Counter Knox.
Everything was personally tested, as you will see in the video tutorial.
The tutorial is valid only for Galaxy S7 G930F / FD & G930S / L / K and also the “Galaxy S7 Edge” G935F, G935K. – Exynos models.
Follow These Step:
- Connect your phone to your PC. In this way, the PC will automatically download drivers for your phone model.
- Download here Odin 12 .
- Download now “Android 7” (choose the thing you need).
For “Galaxy S7 Edge” (N935F) – Here’s a direct link for “Nougat Android 7. ” This I installed myself.
- Unzip the file with software for your phone. (That Download in previous step).
- Right click on Odin. Click “Run as administrator.”
- Select the row files for BL, AP, CP, CSC.
- Enter the phone in “download mod. (Press Home + volume down + power).
- Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
- In Odin, click Start.